Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to inorganic ACFoam®-III coated glass facers. Available in 0.5” thick 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) and 0.5” thick 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) panels. Manufactured in accordance with ASTM C1289, Type II, Class 4, Grade 1 (80 psi (551 kPa) minimum, up to 110 psi (758 kPa) compressive strength).
Manufactured and tested for use in new and re-roofing applications. ACFoam-HD CoverBoard is used in mechanically attached single-ply and adhered single-ply roofing systems. These roofing systems depend on proper installation for successful performance. Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav and UL Online Certifications Directory for additional application details.
- ASTM C1289, Type II, Class 4, Grade 1
- FM Standard 4450/4470 Approved Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav for Specific System Details
- UL Certified for Canada
- UL Standard 1256 Classification Construction No. 120, 123 & 292
- UL Standard 790 (ASTM E108) Roofing Systems Classification
- UL Standard 263 (ASTM E119) Fire Resistance Classification
- Resistant to Mold Growth as Validated by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (ASTM D6329)
- FM 4473 rated SH-1 for Severe Hail
- UL Class B Over Combustible Decks with UL Classified Membranes
- IBC Chapter 26 & NBC Sections on Foam Insulation