Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to non-asphaltic, fiber-reinforced organic felt facers. ACFoam-II is offered in a variety of thicknesses, providing long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values from 5.7 to 26.8. Available in 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) and 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) panels. Manufactured in accordance with ASTM C1289, Type II, Class 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi) and CAN/ULC-S704 Type 2, Class 3 or Type 3, Class 3.
Manufactured and tested for use in new and re-roofing applications. ACFoam-II is used in built-up (BUR), modified bitumen, metal, ballasted single-ply, mechanically attached single-ply and adhered single-ply roofing systems. These roofing systems depend on proper installation for successful performance. Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav and UL Online Certifications Directory for additional application details.
- ASTM C1289, Type II, Class 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi)
- CAN/ULC-S704, Type 2, Class 3 or Type 3, Class 3
- CCMC No. 12464-L
- UL Certified for Canada – Insulated Roof Deck Assemblies Construction No. C38 and 52. Meet CAN/ULC-S126, CAN/ULC-S101 and CAN/ULC-S107
- UL Standard 1256 Classification Construction No. 120, 123 & 292
- UL Standard 790 (ASTM E108) Roofing Systems Classification
- UL Standard 263 (ASTM E119) Fire Resistance Classification
- UL Standard 1897 Uplift Resistance
- FM Standard 4450/4470 Approved Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav for Specific System Details
- IBC Chapter 26 & NBC Sections on Foam Insulation
- California State Insulation Quality Standards and Title 25 Foam Flammability Criteria (License #T 1231)
- Miami-Dade County Approved
- State of Florida Product Approval (FL17989)